Xenko 1.0 Alpha is out!
A new version is available for download. Run the Xenko Studio to download and install the latest version.
- General: Integration of Spine
- General: Preparations for open-source release
- Issue: Installed in c:\ProgramData (#2)
- Issue: InvalidOperationException: No screen modes found (#7)
- UI: Improve layout of GameMenu sample.
- UI: Improve grid children measure process (fix some layout bugs).
Release date: 2014/09/04
- Studio: Exiting the Xenko Studio was generating errors.
Release date: 2014/09/04
- Integrated release notes in the welcome menu
- Welcome to the new workspace!
- Integrate release notes in the new workspace
- Engine: Reload automatically shaders at runtime when they are modified on the disk (Windows only)
- Shaders: New DiscardTransparentThreshold shader. Set the threshold below the one a pixel will be discarded.
- Shaders: New shaders dealing with normal and tangent skinning.
- Materials: Add UseTransparentMask parameter key in material to disable alpha blending and use the alpha channel as a mask of the texture. Use AlphaDiscardThreshold parameter key to set the desired threshold below the one a pixel will be discarded.
- Assets: Support for
PSDfiles for textures.
- UI: Add horizontally align text in EditText using property TextAlignment.
- UI: Add mouse wheel delta value since last frame using property
- UI: Add image stretch type
StretchType.Fillmode is now implemented by
- General: Visual Studio Express 2013 can now open Xenko Projects (with some limitations) (#4)
- Engine: Change default Windows output type to Windows Application (#8): By default, a console is only opened when there is a message, assemblies are created in debug and the debugger is not attached.
- Engine: Add anisotropic texture filtering on mobile platforms that support it.
- Sample: AnimatedModel. Add lighting to the model. Use default Xenko pre defined shaders.
- Sample: ForwardLighting. Add transparent meshes.
- Sample: Set the same orientation for all samples on Android.
- Studio: Modal windows are not displayed in the taskbar anymore
- Studio: Improvement in the sprite editor: possibility to drop image files in the interface, improved region selection rectangle.
- Studio: Performance improvement in the editor, particularly in the sprite editor
- UI: Allow 0-sized strip definition in Grid.
- UI: Allow mixing of relative/absolute element positioning in Canvas.
- UI: Allow user to modify values of the UIRenderingContext.
- Build: Android project fails to build (#3)
- Studio: GameStudio was using 100% of one CPU core (#1)
- Studio: Splash Screen always on top (#6)
- Studio: Fix GameStudio crash when importing assets using the add files button (#9)
- Studio: Build log is now displaying build feedback
- Studio: Fixed the Hue selection in the color picker
- Engine: Reduce effect change detection footprint (for example when changing the lighting configuration of the scene).
- Engine: Reuse rendering states.
- Shaders: Fix incorrect normal and tangent skinning in shaders.
- Shaders: Fix converter Hlsl to Glsl.
- Input: Fixed InputManager crash when window size is reach 0.
- Physics: Character Controller was not working properly on iOS.