Community Meeting #3
On the 18th of december 2019 we had our third and final community meeting for 2019. Below you can find a summary of what has been discussed.
- Final Stride logo deadline: 22 december 2019
- With the current amount of developers and resources, larger features like features are simply not possible. Features like cross-platform support, Visual studio Code, rebuilding the editor for Linux, Terrain and vegetation.
- If you have any programming skills and want to help out, have a look at the issues on github.
- Roadmap 3.2 - Estimated by end of January 2020
- Roadmap 4.0
- This version will cover the rename of Xenko to Stride.
- Activating the first social media accounts.
- Joining the .NET foundation to become an NPO.
- Git/Patreon donations will have to be evaluated depending on NPO requirements.
- Contacting Microsoft/Partners for support/sponsorship.